Coverings says it isn’t just a chance for attendees to see the latest products on the market, it’s also a chance to get a quality education about the industry. Through seminars, workshops and demonstrations, the show strives to provide attendees four days of stellar educational opportunities. All sessions are free to registered Coverings attendees and exhibitors. Coverings is a registered provider of AIA and NKBA continuing education and applies for CEUs through IDCEC.
A limited number of session times are available, and as a result, Coverings says is unable to accept all presentations. Selections will be made no later than November 1, 2013, and all submitters will be notified of their status by November 15, 2013.
Topics of experience and expertise include: Architecture; Interior Design; Installation; Fabrication; Green Building; Retail Sales; and Distribution.
Coverings will celebrate its 25th anniversary in 2014 and the conference will mark this milestone with an emphasis on tile and stone business through a program of innovative demonstrations, facilitated discussions and increased networking.
Organizers are also extending an invitation for educational, NON-PROPRIETARY proposals focusing on the core themes of the conference:
- Facilitating the best practices in our professions and businesses now and into the future.
- Utilizing tile and stone in green building – where are we now? Where are we headed?
- Innovating design and cutting-edge use of tile and stone
- Visioning for the future of the industry – products, people, and businesses – what to expect in the next 25 years.
- Complementing tile and stone with fixtures, lighting, paint, cabinetry, etc.
Click here to submit your proposal and be considered as a presenter. Submission deadline is Monday, September 9, 2013.
For questions, please contact Liz Arritt with Coverings Show Management at EArritt@ntpshow.com.