Applications for the Bruce Newbrough Memorial Scholarship, sponsored by ARDEX Americas and nora systems, for the FCICA CIM program are open until Dec. 19. The scholarship covers fees for FCICA members ($1,225) and $1,570 for non-members, which includes the application fee.
The online program can be completed at your own pace and involves eight learning modules and their related assessment tests:
- Utilizing the Estimate to Establish and Manage Installation Costs
- Planning the Job
- Understanding Contractual Obligations
- Scheduling and Assigning Resources for Installation
- Managing On-site Conditions
- Managing Change Orders On-site
- Financial Management; Budget vs. Actual
- Closing out the Job
Floor Covering Installation Managers who have demonstrated exceptional commitment to excellence in proper substrate preparation and installation of floor covering are encouraged to apply online here. ARDEX will award a total of three scholarships for 2015.