Coverings is looking to make the 2015 conference program a success! Share your experience and expertise with other tile and stone professionals at Coverings 2015 in:
- Interior Design
- Green Building
- Retail Sales
Interested parties should submit one or more educational, NON-PROPRIETARY proposals focusing on the core themes of the conference:
- Facilitating best practices in our professions and businesses
- Advocating for the use of tile and stone in green building
- Stimulating, innovative and cutting-edge use of tile and stone
- Visioning for the future of the industry – products, people, businesses
- Integrating tile and stone with complementary products – fixtures, lighting, paint, cabinetry, etc.
Click here to submit your proposal by September 5 and be considered as a presenter.
All sessions are free to registered Coverings attendees and exhibitors. Coverings is a registered provider of AIA and NKBA continuing education and applies for CEUs through IDCEC. For more information, contact Coverings Show Management at email@example.com.
Further, if you have an idea for a conference session at Coverings 2015 but don’t want to speak, then the Coverings Conference Committee wants to know what topics are of most importance to their attendees and exhibitors. Email your session idea to firstname.lastname@example.org by September 5.