FCICA, the Flooring Contractors Association, is excited to announce the education sessions lined up for the 37th Annual Convention, to be held March 26 – 28, 2019 at El Conquistador in Tucson, AZ:
- Mind-Blowing Leadership, presented by stand-up comedian and author Theresa Rose
- What’s New with Tools, presented by Nick Jannett of Tools 4 Flooring and Corey Dickerson of WOLFF
- Independent Contractor update, a lunch breakout session for contractors presented by Sloan Bailey of Bailey Law Partners LLP
- Building Relationships, a panel session sponsored by the Successors moderated by Spencer Luallen, CIM, Roppe Holding Company. Panelists include: Brent Fike, Roppe Holding Company; Pat Kelly, Synergy Flooring Ltd.; Daniel Ortiz-Bacon, CIM, Allstate Floors and Construction, Inc.; and Ric Pleis, Floor Connection Inc.
- ASTM 3191 and Concrete Porosity, presented by Amy Johnston, CIM, of Flooring Services, Inc. and Kevin Phillips of Mats Inc.
- Acting on Contractual Obligations, presented by Sloan Bailey of Bailey Law Partners LLP
The 2019 Commercial Flooring Trade Show will take place during Convention on March 27, 2019 from 2 – 6 p.m, with a Happy Hour from 5 – 6 p.m. The trade show provides attendees the opportunity to network with technical representatives, learn about new products and solutions, and ask questions. For a list of exhibitors, click here.
Two exclusive product demonstrations will immediately follow the trade show, presented by Loba-Wakol LLC and Evoke Contract.
Attendees can earn continuing education credits (CEUs) by attending the entire education session. Those working on their Certified Installation Manager CEUs may receive a maximum of eight (8) credits by attending FCICA’s educational sessions 1 through 5, the lunch breakout (only for contractors), the two demonstrations, and the Commercial Flooring Trade Show.