FCICA, the Flooring Contractors Association, is excited to announce the education sessions lined up for the 38th Annual Convention, to be held March 10 – 12, 2020 at Sheraton Music City Hotel in Nashville, TN:
- Launching the Job, presented by Mike Kelly, CIM and Brian Ratkay, CIM
- Project Management Technology for the Jobsite, a lunch and learn!
- Stuck on the Numbers, presented by Jeff Johnson and Don Styka, CIM
- Acoustics and Flooring, presented by Mike Sahli, CIM
- Succeeding in a Multigenerational Workplace, presented by Steve Hillis of Empowerment Partners.
Stay an extra day and participate in an optional training – Building Dynamic Relationships with Steve Hillis! This is a 4-hour long session sponsored by successors and presented by Steve Hillis. The training takes place on Friday, March 13 from 7:30am-Noon, and the cost is $349.
The 2020 Commercial Flooring Trade Show will take place during Convention on March 10, 2020 from 2 to 6 p.m. The trade show provides attendees the opportunity to network with technical representatives, learn about new products and solutions, and ask questions.
Attendees can earn continuing education credits (CEUs) by attending the entire education session. Those working on their Certified Installation contractors), Manager CEUs may receive a maximum of seven (7) credits by attending FCICA’s educational sessions 1 through 5, the demonstrations, and the Commercial Flooring Trade Show.