FCICA, the Flooring Contractors Association, is proud to introduce new CIMs as of April 10, 2019!
The following professionals have completed all requirements of the Certified Installation Manager (CIM) Program to enhance their core skill set, experience, and knowledge base, which are necessary to successfully manage commercial flooring installation projects. Visit the CIM roster on FCICA’s website for the most up-to-date list of CIMs and their contact information.
- Meghan Blanchard, CIM – DCO Commercial Floors
- Jaime Briones, CIM – Standard Interiors
- Carmen Castaño, CIM – Tucson Commercial Carpets
- Ben Coplan, CIM – Beckers Inc
- Michael Ganter, CIM – Uzin Utz
- David Glover, CIM – Koydol
- Jose Hernandez, CIM – Koydol
- Lauren Hotchkiss, CIM – Floor Connection Inc
- Todd Houchin, CIM – Jack Laurie Group
- Billy Jarrell, CIM – Garmon & Company
- Gray Kelly, CIM – Synergy Flooring
- Greg Kleinschmidt, CIM – L&R Flooring
- Tom Krieger, CIM – DCO Commercial Floors
- Edward Kuran, CIM – Axis Interior Systems Inc
- Spencer Luallen, CIM – Roppe Holding Group
- Jim Macdonald, CIM – Commercial Flooring Professionals Inc
- Corbin Mintz, CIM – DCO Commercial Floors
- Robert Olan, CIM – Commercial Flooring Services
- Alain Quinones, CIM – Standard Interiors
- Bryan Ratkay, CIM – Templeton Floor Company Inc
- Marcos Rivera, CIM – DCO Commercial Floors
- Richard Rodgers, CIM – Atlanta Flooring Design Center
- Ronnie Smith, CIM – Axis Interior Systems Inc
- Charley Sullivan, CIM – Bailus Surfaces
- Ryan Taylor, CIM – Spectra Contract
- Michael Wilson, CIM – Prodigy Flooring Inc
- Chris Yasika, CIM – JDS Flooring Associates LLC
Looking to become the next CIM? Join the FCICA in Baltimore, April 27 – 29, 2019, for their 3 Days to CIM program. Attendees will earn their project management certification in just three days! More information at www.FCICA.com/3-days-CIM.
About the Certified Installation Manager (CIM) Program
The CIM program provides industry-specific training modules led by experts that speak from years of floor covering experience packaged with assessments to confirm the vast knowledge obtained. The program is completely online, allowing users to work at their own pace, on their own time. More information about the CIM Program can be found here.