Ultrabond ECO 962 from MAPEI is a pressure-sensitive engineered-wood-flooring adhesive that has been specifically designed to offer a robust, water-based solution for engineered wood flooring. Ultrabond ECO 962 is also well suited for the installation of luxury vinyl tile, luxury vinyl plank, and cork flooring/ underlayment.
Features include: Dries quickly with excellent tack properties; up to 24 hours of working time; strong rebond characteristics; easy to trowel with excellent trowel-ridge holdout for proper adhesive bonding; low in VOCs; and eligible for LEED points.
- Engineered wood flooring of any width and length; finger-block parquet; acrylic impregnated wood and laminated plank; foam-backed parquet wood flooring; luxury vinyl tile and luxury vinyl plank; cork flooring; and cork underlayment
- Interior residential (rental apartments, condominiums and homes)
- Interior commercial (office buildings, hotel rooms and hallways, and restaurant dining areas)
- Interior heavy commercial (hotel lobbies, convention centers, airports and department stores)
- Interior institutional (hospitals, schools, universities, libraries and government buildings).
For more information, visit here.