Technical Training For the True Flooring Professional
Manufacturers from virtually every segment of the floor coverings industry are coming to Dalton, GA, October 20-22 2016, to provide a single location where floor industry professionals will offer hands-on training, classroom presentations and installation demonstrations, specific to their products.
Nearly a years worth of weekly training at one time, in one location that will give flooring professionals the tools they need to be more professional, reduce claims and increase profits.
Further, manufacturers will be participating in a trade show that will also offer technical product training, more than $3500 in door prizes, followed by a reception with food and drinks for additional networking. If you haven’t yet registered, then you still have time: NICFI.org.
Training programs include:
- AAT Adhesives, Required installation techniques and product information
- AC Tech, Understanding & Mitigating Moisture Issues in Concrete, Mac Krauss Floor Detective, Inspection Franchise for Consistent Inspection Product, David Zack
- Ardex Americas, Moisture Control and Self-Leveling Underlayment as a Blotter Layer, Seth Pevarnik
- Bona, From Fastening to Finishing, Grahm Blue, Todd Love, Manny Hernandez, Trey Harrison
- Capri Cork, What About Cork?, Don Jewell
- DriTac Flooring, Required installation techniques and product information
- Fortane, Doing it Right Saves Time, Money and Your Reputation, Sonny Callaham
- Halex, Rolled Underlayment and Vapor Suppression, Tony Dominguez
- Karndean, Putting the Design in Design Flooring, Mike Osborne
- Mannington, Required installation techniques and product information
- MAPEI, Setting Materials, Industry Standards and Available Technology, Lee Tindall and Paul Hosford
- Novalis, Proper Prep and Installation Techniques, Jim Kups
- Pallman, The Wild World of Floor Finishes, Water Borne Recoating, Dennis Bradley and Josh Neuberg
- Roppe, Required installation techniques and product information
- Royal Adhesives, Appropriate Adhesive for the Application Applied Accurately, Sonny Callaham
- Rubio Monocoat USA, Proper Application of Rubio Monocoat Hard Wax Oil, Gee Pereira and Johannes Boonstra
- Schönox, Required installation techniques and product information, Shane Jenkins and Kris Day
- Sika, Make Your Floor, Sika Secure, William Hutchinson and Scott DiStefano
- Stauf, Required installation techniques and product information
- Tarkett, Common Installation Issues and Best Practices, Don Styka and Bob Bates
- TiteBond, Required installation techniques and product information, Mark Sims and Mike Roberts
- Tools 4 Flooring, Tools of the Trade, Corey Dickerson
- Tramex, Moisture Measuring Systems for Concrete Subfloors, Andrew Rynhart and Ronan Carrigy
- Traxx, Required installation techniques and product information
- Wagner Meters, Concrete Moisture Testing and Evaluation, Jason Sprangers
Further, the following trade associations and unions will also be participating: IUPAT, FCICA, MIA, NICFI, CFI, NWFA, and NFIC.
For more information and to register, visit NICFI.org.