The National Wood Flooring Association (NWFA) announced its 2017 Board of Directors at its Wood Flooring Expo in Phoenix, AZ.
The NWFA’s Board of Directors is the governing body of the NWFA and is responsible for its management and operations. The Board consists of officers and directors, each of whom is voted into office by the NWFA membership. Ex-Officio Directors are appointed to serve one-year terms.
The NWFA 2017 Board of Directors is as follows:
- Chairman: Chris Zizza, C&R Flooring, Inc. – Westwood, MA
- Vice Chairman: Craig Dupra, Installers Warehouse – Rochester, NY
- Secretary: Julie Russell, Glitsa, a division of Rudd Company – Seattle, WA
- Treasurer: Mike Welch, E.J. Welch Company – Earth City, MO
- Past Chairman: Tommy Maxwell, Maxwell Hardwood Flooring – Monticello, AR
- Brenda Cashion, Swiff-Train Company – Carrollton, TX
- Dan Natkin, Mannington Mills – Salem, NJ
- John Wooten, J.J. Haines & Company – Marietta, GA
- Kevin Murphy, Mullican Flooring – Johnson City, TN
- Scott Sandlin, Shaw Industries Inc. – Dalton, GA
- Jesse Joyce, Middle Tennessee Lumber Co. – Burns, TN
- Kirk Roberts, Bona US – Aurora, CO
- Lenny Hall, Endurance Floor Company, Inc. – West Park, FL
- Mitchell Brown, French-Brown Floors – Dallas, TX
- Steve Brattin, SVB Wood Floor Service – Grandview, MO
The National Wood Flooring Association is a not-for-profit trade organization, with more than 3,400 member companies world-wide, dedicated to educating consumers, architects, designers, specifiers and builders in the uses and benefits of wood flooring. The NWFA is located at 111 Chesterfield Industrial Boulevard, Chesterfield, MO 63005, and can be contacted at 800.422.4556 (USA & Canada), 636.519.9663 (local and international), or at www.nwfa.org.