CFI Installation Workshops is traveling across the nation, and soon it will be available in Pomona, CA. The WFCA offers substantial savings in all flooring training sessions.
Tom Jennings, Vice-President of Member Services, says “WFCA is making an impact in installation training. I participate in every event sharing tips for enhancing the value of customer service with the attendees. I see the commitment and willingness to learn displayed by these installers. This is a worthwhile effort in which every dealer and flooring installer should be participating. WFCA strongly believes in a partnership that delivers to our members the utmost in training value. Joining WFCA takes but a few minutes, but the rewards are countless. View these benefits by visiting our website, www.wfca.org.”
To register, follow the steps below. Once registration is received, CFI will forward a Study Guide for each session that contains preparation information and assistance with the written test. Those who successfully complete the training receive the CFI Certification. The NWFA, NALFA and ARMSTRONG Certifications are also available.
Pomona: June 3-4 – Resilient, Ceramic and Installation and Inspection Workshop
Pomona: June 5-6 – Carpet, Laminate and Wood Training Sessions
- Join WFCA today and receive $200 discount with the special WFCA pricing for an unlimited number of installers to attend
- This event qualifies for the 50% WFCA trade scholarships up to a total of $500.00
- Installers can attend TWO of the 2-day sessions
- Dealers and industry personnel can attend the CFI Carpet Inspection and Installation Knowledge Workshop through the use of WFCA scholarship funds also
- Joining WFCA now pays membership dues through 2014
- Contact name at WFCA – Freida Staten, VP of Recruitment and Affiliate Relations. Email: email@example.com, or call (855) 330-1183
- Fax or mail the registration to CFI (816) 231-4343 (contact John, Jill or Whitney in the CFI office).
Finally, CFI says, “The WFCA has provided a fantastic opportunity for CFI hands-on, flooring installation training! Space is limited.”