FCICA, the Flooring Contractors Association, has invited CFI members to register for FCICA’s online education and product webinars for the next 3 months at no charge.
FCICA will host the following line up of online flooring education webinars free to CFI members.
• Milliken product webinar – April 2nd at 1 pm
• ARDEX product webinar – April 8th at 1 pm
• Adhesives 101 presented by Jeff Johnson, MAPEI, April 15th at 1 pm
• Loba Wakol product webinar – May 7th at 11 am
• LVT Maintenance presented by Spencer Luallen, Roppe Holding Co – May 21st at 11 am
• HPS Schönox product webinar – May 27 at 1 pm
• Owens Flooring product webinar – June 4th at 11 am
• MAPEI product webinar – June 10th at 1 pm
• Navigating Self Leveling and Primer Options presented by Jeff Johnson, MAPEI, June 18th at 11 am
To register for one or more of these webinars go to https://www.fcica.com/webinars/ and register. CFI members will receive the code for the educational webinars in an email from CFI which will grant them no charge access.
“This is a win-win for both our groups”, said Kimberly Oderkirk, Executive Vice President of FCICA. “We are known for our education and are already hosting the webinars. Letting CFI members have access to our education makes the entire industry stronger.”
“Most of our members are not able to work at the moment and being able to provide them with the exceptional education that FCICA provides will only help them in the future when they are able to return to work,” stated Robert Varden, VP of CFI
FCICA, headquartered in West Bloomfield, Michigan, is the resource for premier commercial flooring contractors. Promoting the advancement and continuous development of Certified Installation Managers (CIM). Providing technical education, business support and industry expert networking. Delivering skills and knowledge to enhance the professionalism of commercial flooring contractors. FCICA is an international association whose contractor members serve the continental United States, plus Burma and Canada. For more information about FCICA: visit our website www.fcica.com or call 248-661-5015.
CFI, headquartered in Forney, Texas is about installers helping installers rise to a level of professional skills and integrity that will bring the maximum beneficial impact to the floor covering industry, the floor covering installation profession, and to customers who care about the quality of the investment in their floors.