The North American Association of Floor Covering Distributors (NAFCD) is pleased to welcome its newest distributor members into the NAFCD distribution network.
- Bolick Distributors, Corp., Baton Rouge, LA
- C&C Wholesale Distributors, Dallas, TX
- Diamond W. Floor Coverings, Inc., San Diego, CA
- Fuzion Flooring, Mississauga, ON
- MarMe Tile & Stone, Concord, ON
- Sales Master Flooring Solutions, Deer Park, NY
- Shamrock Flooring, Calgary, AB
- Southern Wood Flooring & Supply, Dallas, TX
- Trinity Surfaces, Orlando, FL
“We’re thrilled to welcome our newest distributor members to the NAFCD community,” said Kevin Gammonley, NAFCD Executive Vice President. “We continue to see steady growth in NAFCD membership, and this in combination with our enhanced programs and member benefits serve to bolster our community of flooring distribution channel professionals.”
Flooring-oriented distributors, suppliers and service providers looking to learn more about NAFCD membership are encouraged to visit www.nafcd.org.
The North American Association of Floor Covering Distributors (NAFCD) is a North American, not-for-profit trade association serving distributors and suppliers of floor covering materials and related products. Its purpose is to enable wholesale floor covering distributors to be the most efficient, professional and profitable vehicle for bringing their suppliers’ product to market resulting in the highest degree of customer satisfaction. NAFCD is dedicated to providing its members with opportunities to learn from each other, stay ahead of trends, and become better educated on ways to grow their business.