What can you do to protect your business during times of unrest? We want to help protect you, your people, property and livelihood during any emergency, but especially now as cities across the country face rioters and looters.
You need to plan ahead, always keeping safety in mind. There are a few key steps that can help protect your most important assets during this period of strife:
• Planning a Civil Emergency
• Coordinate with Local Authorities and Law Enforcement Officials
• Determine Where Your Vulnerabilities Are
• Remove Valuables and Money from the Premises
• Protect Your Operations
• Prepare Your People
• Check Your Insurance Policy
• During A Civil Emergency
• You Are Not the Law, Save Yourself and Your Business, but Do Not Try to Fight off Looters
• After the Emergency has Passed
• Our Pledge
Disclaimer: Any reference or linkage to any website, person, organization, products, or services on WFCA’s website or communications is for information only, and does not constitute or imply that WFCA endorses, recommends, or validates such references or linkage.