Wagner Meters and Floorcloud have partnered to offer contractors the True Remote Monitoring System, which monitors concrete relative humidity and jobsite environmental conditions remotely in real-time via cellular network connectivity.
Three components make up the system: the Rapid RH L6 including the DataGrabber with Bluetooth, the Rapid RH DataGrabber range extender (DGRE) and protective dome, and the Floorcloud Jobsite Conditions Sensor.
According to the companies, these devices allow for:
- Fewer trips to the jobsite to confirm the ambient and concrete subfloor conditions prior to floor installation
- Less wasted time scheduling and mobilizing labor, products and equipment for jobsites that aren’t yet ready
- Monitoring of jobsite conditions during product acclimation and installation to ensure they are within manufacturer’s product specifications
- Monitoring of drying trends remotely
- Seamless creation of concise documentation to be shared with various parties and stored securely in the cloud
Mark Bischoff, CEO of Starnet Flooring Alliance, stated, “This breakthrough solution now positions the flooring professional at the forefront of real-time, remote jobsite monitoring and quality control. It improves their business profitability by helping them mobilize labor and materials effectively, reducing travel time and costs, all while storing data securely in the cloud.”
Scott Banda, co-founder & president of Floorcloud, added, “The seamless integration between the Rapid RH L6 system and Floorcloud Jobsite Conditions Sensor is complete in seconds, and the contractors and flooring professionals are equipped to monitor the jobsite remotely in real-time.”
For more information, visit https://www.wagnermeters.com/concrete-moisture-test/floorcloud.